Friday 26 August 2011

Tantrums


Observing my small step-grandaughter lying on the ground kicking and screaming (I forget the exact reason. There probably wasn't one), I finally realised why toddlers do it like that. By lying down, they free up all four limbs to thrash about and make maximum impact. (Having weathered countless tantrums from my four children, seven grandchildren and seven step-grandchildren, I should probably have worked this out years ago.)

Next time I'm seriously annoyed, I think I just might try it myself.

4 comments:

  1. I bet it's very satisfying!
    lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do get someone to take a picture while you're doing it and post it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll get a reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, that's what I thought!

    Fran if it happens, I promise I will. If....

    That's why they do it, Patsy!

    ReplyDelete